- Standard network printer
for Windows environment
- Printing speed of 12 ppm
- Smart-Sharing function
- Optional automatic document
Olivetti d-Copia 20W is a compact digital
copier dedicated to the Windows environment, with a standard network printer,
ideal for professional studios and small work groups.
- Reduction of initial investment costs
with the possibility of sharing operating costs amongst users.
- Standard copy and print functions with
the possibility of adding an optional Original
Document Feeder so as to copy up to 40 originals.
- Two connection ports: USB and parallel.
- Open book, adapt to page, print N pages
in one, watermark and printer status function second
- Optional extra cassette
for the d-Copia 20W, for a paper reserve of 600 sheets
With the Smart Sharing function, the capabilities
of the Olivetti d-Copia 16W and d-Copia 20W can be shared by several computers
even if not wired in a network.
- Technology Laser, electrographic
- d-Copia 20W: 20 cpm
- Copy format A6R / A3 - 11"x17"
- Originals Sheets, books, 3-D objects
- Paper Capacity (80 gr/m2) 2x 250 sheets
- Bypass 100 sheets
- Output Capacity 250 sheets
- Memory 16 MB
- Zoom 25% - 400% (step 1%)
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Greyscale 256 Levels
- Warm-up time 45 sec.
- First copy time 7.2 sec.
- Continuous copy Max 999 copies
- Dimensions (WxDxH) d-Copia 20W: 590x577x555
- Weight d-Copia 20W: 36,3 Kg
- Power 220~240 V - 60/60 Hz - 5 A
- Printing speed 12 ppm
- Resolution 600dpi
- Interfaces IEEE1284, USB 1.1
- Languages GDI
- Compatibility Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT4.0/XP